Looking for a new job? Your first job? Gilroy Patch is here to help with a roundup of what's available in and around town.
Know of an opening that isn't listed here? Share the details in the comments section.
- rue21 at the outlet mall is hiring for two positions. Learn more here.
- Bank of America needs a bilingual personal banker in Watsonville. Apply here.
- Creative Labels has an immediate opening for a part-time graphic artist.
- A ranch needs a handyman about 30 hours a week. Apply here.
- A Hollister-based company is looking for a chocolatier to lead and supervise the production of chocolate and yogurt covered nuts and dry fruits.
- Be a soccer coach. The pay isn't great but it's more play than work.
Click here to search for more jobs in the area on CareerBuilder.