Sierra LaMar – Experiences From A Volunteer Member Of The Search Team
The following is part six of six that I have written regarding my experiences in the last several months as a volunteer member of the search team looking for Sierra LaMar. My goal is to keep the keep this story alive and motivate the current volunteers and new volunteers to continue the search efforts to bring Sierra LaMar home to her family and friends.
PART 6 of 6 - What can YOU Do To Help Out?/Antolin Garcia-Torres
What can YOU Do To Help Out?
Can the average Bay Area person make a difference in finding Sierra LaMar? No one knows for sure, but there are a few things that you can do with very little effort.
At the minimum you can do the following:
- Post the link of Sierra LaMar web page on your Facebook account – 1 min
- Commit to posting 10 Sierra LaMar flyers at any location that people visit – 10 min
- Say a prayer for Sierra LaMar and her family – 1 min
- Be grateful for all the healthy relationships that you have in your life – 1 min, then ongoing
- Make a donation for any amount to KlaasKids Foundation
- Make a donation for any amount to www.findsierralamar.com
For those who might be a little more motivated:
- Volunteer just one afternoon at the Sierra LaMar Search Center – 4 hours
I have my own opinion on what happened to Sierra LaMar and I know the clues can be located at two separate locations, Morgan Hill and the Santa Clara County Jail.
My message to Mr. Torres would be the following: Mr. Torres, I will give you the benefit of doubt that you did not harm Sierra LaMar, but I do feel you might have information that law enforcement agencies would like to understand. Regardless of what has occurred in the past, please do the next right thing and assist law enforcement agencies to the fullest extent regarding the disappearance of Sierra LaMar.