- 11:07 p.m.—A 19-year-old male passenger fled from a vehicle after a vehicle stop and was found to be in possession of cocaine and crystal meth for the purpose of sale. He was arrested for resisting arrest and possession and transported to county jail.
- 1:40 a.m.—A juvenile was arrested around the area of Amanda Avenue and Mantelli Drive for possessing marijuana for the purpose of sales.
- 7:39 p.m.—A 36-year-old man was arrested for an outstanding warrant and for being in possession of a controlled substance.
- 8:51 a.m.—A 41-year-old male was arrested for possessing 2.18 grams of methamphetamine and smoking pipes around the area of Church Street and Farrell Avenue.
- 10:25 p.m.—A male victim was struck in the face several times on Leavesley Road by a male suspect. The suspect then stole the victim's money and shirt.
- 4 p.m.—A male victim was punched in the face and .
- 10:50 p.m.—A 38-year-old male was contacted in the area of First and Wren streets for an outstanding warrant for his arrest. Police found a machete in a black sheath concealed in the suspect's pants after searching him. He was arrested for his outstanding warrant and for possession of a dirk or dagger.
- A suspect hit a child with a belt around the area of Day Road, causing minor bruising.
- 1:57 p.m.—After a family fight, an unknown suspect went to a residence on Parish Way and brandished a handgun while demanding to speak to the person who "beat up his sister." The subject then broke out the window of a car. The incident is under investigation.
- 10:50 p.m.—A 31-year-old man was arrested for grabbing a female victim by the shirt and hair, causing her shirt to tear and her hair to be pulled out. He was transported to county jail.
- 7 p.m.—A male was assaulted by an unknown subject as he walked in the alley behind Eigleberry Street.
- 2 p.m.— A victim told police about previous incidents of physical abuse by her former live-in boyfriend.
- 8 a.m.—A woman reported that her ex-boyfriend punched her and pulled her hair during an argument.
- 1 p.m.—A suspect, who had dated and lived with the victim for over a year, punched the male victim once in the face, causing his face to swell. The suspect also closed the door on the victim as he was walking out of the house, leaving lacerations on his arm.
- 12:30 a.m.—A transient said he was assaulted at the Longhouse Restaurant on Monterey Street. A suspect reportedly walked up to the victim with a pipe in his hand, asked the victim if his name is Mark and then hit him once with the pipe before driving off.
- 11:32 p.m.—A female was arrested near Carmel and Third streets for an outstanding warrant and for providing false identification to a police officer.
- 9:10 a.m.—A silver, 1999 Chevrolet was stolen by an unknown suspect on Turnberry Way.
- 2:02 a.m.—A 24-year-old male was arrested for possession of a stolen vehicle. The stolen vehicle is a silver, 1994 BMW.
- 12 a.m.—A unknown suspect took a washer from an apartment complex located on Fifth Street.
- 6 p.m.—A unknown suspect pried open the front window of a business located on IOOF Avenue and stole two computers from the main office. The Dell computers are worth a combined total of $1,200.
- 1:31 a.m.—A 21-year-old was arrested for attempting to burglarize a residence on E. Sixth Street.
Found Driver's License
- 11:51 a.m.—A drivers license was found around the area of Chestnut Street and Murray Avenue.
- An unknown suspect stole construction supplies between May and June 2012. The suspect may be driving a white Chevy truck with Arizona license plate number AGT9344. The supplies have an estimated value of $10,000.
- A 40-year-old male was contacted at a address on Monterey Street for a patrol check. During the check, a hypodermic syringe was located in the suspect's campsite and he was arrested and transported to San Clara County Jail for likelihood of reoccurrence.
To view more crimes that occurred over the past week, refer to the attached press report. For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.