- 10 p.m.— A man was reported he was robbed of his wallet in the area of Eight and Chestnut St.
- 8:49 p.m.— A man was trespassing on the property on Old Gilroy Street and started to set up living quarters. He was cited and released at the scene.
- 12:06 p.m.—A man was seen tagging a city light pole on W. Tenth Street. He was located in the area and taken into custody.
- 4:30 a.m. — A woman was arrested for stealing an iPod dock and a portable DVD player.
- 5:41 p.m. — Store security observed the suspect conceal store items and later leave the store without paying. The suspect was later confronted when he fled the scene and is still outstanding.
- 7:30 p.m.—The victim’s vehicle was burglarized when an unknown suspect forced entry by smashing the right front passenger window, later removing several personal items. The suspect is still outstanding at this time.
- 7:30 p.m.— A vehicle window was smashed at 8300 Arroyo Circle. A gym bag full of miscellaneous items were taken from the vehicle.
- 11:50 p.m.—Suspect jimmied the slider window open and entered the residence on Rosanna Street.
- 3:20 p.m. —Unknown suspect cut the fence to a locked area and stole a tricycle.
- 11:19 a.m..—A man was found wandering through apartment complexes and following people up the stairs. He displayed objective symptoms of drug intoxication and was taken into custody. He had in his possession a glass pipe and small baggie containing what appeared to be cocaine.
- 11:00 p.m.—A male subject was arrested for driving with a suspended license. The suspect was cited and released.
- 11:35 p.m.—A male and female subject were involved in a domestic disturbance. Both claimed to be assaulted by the other party.
- 11:54 p.m.—An unknown male wanted to use the restroom of a business after the business was closed. The male kicked the front door and dislodged the glass from the doorframe. The suspect fled prior to police arrival.
- 3:15 a.m..— A female juvenile ran away from home after an argument with her mother.
To view more crimes that occurred over the past week, refer to the attached press report. For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.