- Lamar Donahue, 26, of Sacramento, July 21, 1:30 a.m., at Prospect Road and Lawrence Expressway in Saratoga, for possession of marijuana in vehicle.
- Bryan Gutierrez, 20, of San Jose, June 9, 1:18 a.m., at Saratoga Avenue and Bellgrove Circle in Saratoga, for misdemeanor underage possession of alcoholic beverage.
- Valdez Blackmon, 59, a transient, July 24, 8:20 p.m., at Saratoga and Campbell avenues in San Jose, for felony transporting/selling/distributing of controlled substance and possession of cocaine base for sale. Bail set at $150,000.
- George Martinez, 46, of East Palo Alto, July 24, 9:30 a.m., at Mule Creek State Prison, for felony first-degree burglary and misdemeanor resisting, delaying, obstructing a peace officer, possession of burglary tools and prowling.
- Lerme Lerma, 53, of Gilroy, July 24, 11:30 a.m., at Stanislaus County Jail, for probation violation.
Under the Influence
- Mark Rosetta, 45, a transient, July 24, 1:45 p.m., at 1300 Camden Ave. in Campbell, for misdemeanor being under the influence of alcohol/drugs/controlled substance. Bail set at $1,250.
- Danielle Casab, 22, of San Martin, July 24, 9:45 a.m., at the Central California Women's Facility in Chowchilla, for felony second-degree robbery and attempted second-degree robbery.
- Matthew Rodden, 29, of Nevada, July 24, 2:15 p.m., at the South County Courthouse, 301 Diana Ave. in Morgan Hill, for misdemeanor suspended license.
- Liza Giron, 48, of Los Banos, July 24, 1:50 p.m., at the South County Courthouse, 301 Diana Ave. in Morgan Hill, for felony vandalism of more than $50,000. Bail set at $10,000.
- Joseph Guerrero, 28, no address given, July 24, 3 p.m., at the Santa Clara County Superior Court in Palo Alto, for felony corporal injury on spouse/cohabitant.
- Grimaldo Trinidad, 28, of Mountain View, July 24, 6:57 p.m., at the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office, 55 W. Younger Ave. in San Jose, for misdemeanor driving while unlicensed, destroying or concealing evidence, DUI and driving under the influence.
- Maimunah Hitam, 50, of Los Altos, July 23, 3:10 p.m., at 20955 Stevens Creek Blvd. in Cupertino, for misdemeanor petty theft of personal property/larceny.
- Jeffery Burns, 20, of San Jose, July 22, 6 p.m., at Blaney Avenue and Merritt Drive in Cupertino, for misdemeanor petty theft of personal property/larceny.
- Scott Bartel, 19, of San Jose, July 25, 7 a.m., at Camino Verde and San Anselmo in San Jose, for felony theft or unauthorized use of vehicle and arson of property. Bail set at $75,000.
False Name to Peace Officer
- Brandon Vispera, 19, of Campbell, July 25, 10:10 a.m. at Tamien LRS in San Jose, for misdemeanor giving false name to peace officer. Bail set at $1,000.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.