- Jorge Rodriguez, 19, of Castroville, Sept. 14, 8:30 a.m., at the South County Courthouse in Morgan Hill via Monterey County Sheriff's Office, for felony transferring, selling and distribution of a controlled substance. Bail set at $75,000.
- Cindy Edwards, 39, of Milpitas, Sept. 14, 11:30 a.m., at the San Jose Hall of Justice on Hedding Street, for felony possession of a driver's license, ID to commit forgery, possession of a controlled substance, using access card account information and misdemeanor using/being under the influence of a controlled substance. Bail set at $20,000.
- James Youngblood, 33, of Saratoga, Sept. 14, 9:30 a.m., at the Santa Clara County Courthouse at 115 Terraine in San Jose, for felony possession of concentrated cannabis, cultivation of marijuana and possession of marijuana/hash for sale.
- Natalie Itule, 21, of Portolla, Sept. 14, 9:20 a.m., at the Santa Clara County Courthouse in Palo Alto, 270 Grant Ave., for misdemeanor DUI and hit-and-run.
- Mary Herrera, 45, of Gilroy, Sept. 14, 11 a.m., at the South County Courthouse in Morgan Hill, for felony second-degree burglary. Bail set at $60,000.
- Crispin Rodriguez, 29, of San Jose, Sept. 15, 8 a.m., at 1601 De Anza Blvd. in Cupertino, for felony selling or aiding in selling stolen property, first-degree burglary, conspiracy to commit crime, probation violation and misdemeanor possession of burglary tools.
- Hector Viramontez, 34, of San Martin, Sept. 15, 8 a.m., at 1501 So. Beanza in Cupertino, for felony conspiracy to commit crime, selling or aiding in selling of stolen property, first-degree burglary and misdemeanor possession of burglary tools. Bail set at $90,000.
- Kevin Briggs, 44, of Vallejo, Sept. 14, 3 p.m., at Paseo Presada and Paseo Tierra in Saratoga, for felony making threats to commit crime resulting in injury.
Driving Under the Influence
- Lilia Hernandez, 30, of Morgan Hill, Sept. 14, 2 p.m., at the South County Courthouse in Morgan Hill, for misdemeanor driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license.
- Sharon Mattson, 73, of San Jose, Sept. 12, 4:40 a.m., at 10150 No. Wolfe Rd. in Cupertino, for misdemeanor petty theft of personal property, larceny.
- Lesley Hanson, 48, of Portland, OR, Sept. 14, 11:55 p.m., at De Anza Boulevard in Cupertino, for DUI. Bail set at $5,000.
Obstruction of Justice
- James Poole, 55, of San Jose, Sept. 15, 12:55 a.m., at 1515 De Anza Blvd. in Cupertino, for misdemeanor resisting, delaying, obstructing a peace officer and being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or controlled substance, Bail set at $1,250.
- Arnulfo Anaya Castillo, 18, unknown place of residence, Sept. 15, 2:51 a.m., at Wellburn and Monterey in Gilroy, for felony manufacturing, selling metal knuckles. Bail set at $10,000.
- Angel Salvatierra, 46, of Los Gatos, Sept. 15, 3:20 a.m., at Highway 35 and Black Road in Los Gatos, for misdemeanor carrying a loaded firearm in vehicle. Bail set at $1,000.
Under the Influence
- Robert Cleland, 45, of Campbell, Sept. 15, Sept. 15, 5:35 p.m., at 14900 Camden and Union in San Jose, for misdemeanor being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or a controlled substance. Bail set at $250.
- Jason Cobb, 41, of Palo Alto, Sept. 15, 5 p.m., at Galvez and El Camino Real in Palo Alto, for felony inflicting corporal injury on spouse, cohabitant and misdemeanor willful disobedience of court order. Bail set at $26,000.
Vehicle Code Violation
- Omar Alonso, 33, of San Martin, Sept. 15, 10:13 p.m., at San Martin in San Martin, for misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked. Bail set at $10,000.
- Saul Diaz, 28, of Merced, Sept. 15, 10 p.m., at Monterey and Leavesly roads in Gilroy, for misdemeanor driving under the influence and DUI.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.