- Xiuhui Zheng, 40, 8:40 a.m., of San Jose, at Bollinger Road in Cupertino for a hit-and-run.
- Ramiro Mejia, 45, 2:40 p.m., of San Martin, at Diana Avenue and Butterfield Boulevard in Morgan Hill, for two misdemeanors involving evading a police officer while in a vehicle and for driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 or higher.
- Keveh Jafarneiad, 11:15 a.m., 26, of Cupertino, at West Hedding Street and Guadalupe Parkway in San Jose, for a misdemeanor involving driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 or higher.
- Martin Avila, 47, 10:10 p.m., of Gilroy, at Lilly Avenue in Gilroy, for two felonies involving grand theft and theft of unauthorized use of a vehicle.
- Andres Garcia, 28, 2:45 a.m., of Gilroy, at Rogers Lane in Gilroy, for three felonies involving grand theft, theft of unauthorized use of vehicle, and conspiracy.
- Alfredo Morales, 50, 3 a.m., of Gilroy, at Rogers Lane in Gilroy, for three felonies involving grand theft, theft of unauthorized use of vehicle, and conspiracy.
- Thomasina Clay, 30, 3:50 p.m., of Gilroy, at North Wolfe Road in Cupertino, for a misdemeanor involving petty theft of personal property.
- Jose Loza, 32, 10:30 a.m., of Santa Cruz, at Diana Avenue in Morgan Hill, for a misdemeanor warrant involving petty theft of personal property.
- Dario Goddard, 61, 6:45 a.m., of Los Gatos, at the Santa Cruz County Jail at 259 Water St. in Santa Cruz, for a warrant misdemeanor involving possession of a controlled substance or paraphernalia and a felony warrant related to possession of a controlled substance.
- Michael Buckland, 36, 3 p.m., of San Martin, at Colony Avenue in San Martin, for a misdemeanor involving possession of over 28.5 grams of marijuana and a felony for being in possession of a controlled substance.
- Brittany Galvan, 21, 4:40 p.m., of Morgan Hill, at San Fernando Street in San Jose, for possession of a controlled substance, rearrest while under probation, unlawful possession of paraphernalia, and false personation exposing the victim.
Under the Influence
- Bernardo Millanperez, 55, 8:40 a.m. of San Jose, at Blaney Avenue and John Drive in Cupertino, for two warrant misdemeanors involving being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or a controlled substance.
Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- Hildebrando Vargas, 29, 1:05 p.m., of Gilroy, in Merced County for two felony warrants related to failure to register as a sex offender and grand theft.
- Jesse Gonzalez, 43, 9 p.m., of Gilroy, at Kelton Drive and Welburn Avenue in Gilroy, for a felony warrant for being a violator of revocation.
- Christopher Lopez, 50, 10 p.m., of Antelope, at Prospect Avenue and Lawrence Avenue in Saratoga for a vehicle code citation involving driving while license suspended or revoked, driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Phillip Hurtado, 25, 11 p.m., at Church and Center streets in Gilroy, for a warrant involving vandalism of $50,000 or more.
- Tommie Sammons, 50, 1:27 a.m., of Cupertino, at Stevens Creek Boulevard and Stern Avenue in Cupertino for parole hold.
- Jay Cozzo, 55, 1:05 a.m., of Cupertino, at Mary Avenue in Cupertino, for a misdemeanor involving violation of court order to prevent domestic violence, and two felonies for inflicting corporal injury on a spouse or cohabitant and probation violation.
- Chelsea Brock, 28, 5:50 p.m. of Cupertino, at the Santa Clara Courthouse at 99 Notre Dame Ave, in San Jose for a felony involving inflicting corporal injury on a spouse or cohabitant.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.
Are you Patched in? Get the FREE Patch newsletter each morning, register here.