- Dustin Turner, 32, of Saratoga, Aug. 17, 6:50 p.m., at Sanborn and Congress Spring in Saratoga, for misdemeanor influence of alcohol/drugs/controlled substance. Bail set at $250.
- David Figueroa, 22, of San Jose, Aug. 16, 5:30 p.m., at Saratoga and Cox in Saratoga, for possession of marijuana in vehicle and having no stop lights.
- Alexandra Neas, 26, of Gilroy, Aug. 21, 12:01 a.m., at 1st St. and Miller in Gilroy, for misdemeanor using/being under the influence of a controlled substance. Bail set at $5,000.
- Jack Glenn, 27, of East Palo Alto, Aug. 21, 1:05 p.m., at the San Mateo County Jail, for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and felony possession of narcotics/controlled substance. Bail set at $40,000.
- Michael Picard, 24, of Campbell, Aug. 21, 9:50 p.m., at McCoy and Villanova, for felony possession of concentrated cannabis. Bail set at $5,000.
- Heather Marshall, 40, of San Jose, Aug. 18, 2:06 a.m., at Stevens Creek Boulevard and Mary, for misdemeanor DUI. Bail set at $10,000.
- Justine Sendejas, 25, of Dinuba, Aug. 18, 3:15 a.m., at 1300 Camden Ave. in Campbell, for DUI, and misdemeanor white light to rear of vehicle prohibited, driving with privileges suspended/revoked. Bail set at $10,000.
- Arthur Rayer, 24, of Cupertino, Aug. 18, 2:40 a.m., at Homestead and Stelling in Cupertino, for misdemeanor DUI and driving while unlicensed. Bail set at $6,000.
- Clint McElroy, 26, of Campbell, Aug. 18, 4:10 a.m., at 2230 Shamrock in Campbell, for felony false imprisonment, inflicting corporal injury on spouse/cohabitant, parole hold and misdemeanor violation of protective order.
Selling Stolen Property
- Tobias Caschera, 32, a transient, Aug. 18, 3:20 p.m., at Saratoga and Dagmar in Saratoga, for felony selling or aiding in selling stolen property. Bail set at $10,000.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Joshua Alfaro, 31, of Salinas, June 28, 8:30 p.m., at Saratoga and Westview avenues in Saratoga, for misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked and driving with a suspended license.
Unauthorized Paper Money
- Celeste Waldrip, 49, of Gilroy, Aug. 19, 9:55 a.m., at Grenache and Club in Gilroy, for misdemeanor making unauthorized paper money and felony possession of controlled substance. Bail set at $25,000.
- Dominique Karg, 33, of Gilroy, Aug. 19, 8:30 p.m., at 11920 New Ave. in Gilroy, for misdemeanor battery on former spouse, fiance, cohabitant. Bail set at $10,000.
- Joel Ruiz, 26, of San Martin, Aug. 20, 12:05 p.m., at Monterey and California in San Martin, for misdemeanor battery against spouse/cohabitant/fiance.
- Phillip Ortega, 20, Aug. 21, 11 a.m., at the South County Courthouse in Morgan Hill, for misdemeanor battery, possession of item with intent commit vandalism and vandalism less than $400.
- Christopher Souza, 28, of San Jose, Aug. 19, 8:53 p.m., at De Anza and Rodriguez in Cupertino, for felony second-degree burglary. Bail set at $10,000.
Sex Offender Registration Violation
- Secundino Candelaria, 45, of Roy, UT, Aug. 19, 10:15 p.m., at 13151 McDole in Saratoga, for felony violation of sex offender registration. Bail set at $25,000.
- Sean Eschelbach, 20, of San Jose, Aug. 20, 8 p.m., 1605 E. Main in Morgan Hill, for misdemeanor child endangerment involving unjust pain/suffering, false imprisonment and misdemeanor battery on former spouse, fiance, cohabitant.
- Roberto Saloman, 41, of Sunnyvale, Aug. 4, 2:40 a.m., at Stevens Creek Boulevard and Saich in Cupertino, for misdemeanor petty theft of personal property/larceny.
- Shantinee Martinez, 21, of Milpitas, Aug. 21, 2 p.m., at the Santa Clara County Courthouse at 115 Terraine in San Jose, for felony taking vehicle without owner's consent, petty theft with specified priors, selling or aiding in selling stolen property and theft or unauthorized use of vehicle.
- Rafael Munoz, 53, of Gilroy, Aug. 21, 5:15 p.m., at Luchessa Avenue and 10th Street in Gilroy, for felony petty theft with specified priors.
- Victor Molina, 30, of Gilroy, Aug. 21, 11:50 a.m., at the South County Courthouse in Morgan Hill, for misdemeanor unlawful /malicious removal/injury of wireless communication device to prevent calling for assistance or notify law enforcement, possession of controlled substance, using/being under the influence of a controlled substance, vandalism less than $400 and exhibiting a deadly weapon. Bail set at $47,000.
- Jane Meitzner, 55, a transient, Aug. 21, 1:10 p.m., at 1190 E. San Martin Ave. in Campbell, for misdemeanor trespassing and destroying standing timber and resisting, delaying or obstructing a peace officer. Bail set at $2,000.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Eric Stokes, 48, of Santa Clara, Aug. 21, 2 p.m., at the Santa Clara County Courthouse in Palo Alto, 270 Grant Ave., for failure to display specific license plate on motorized bike and driving with privileges suspended or revoked. Bail set at $1,000.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.