Lifestyle & Biggest Loser Challenge Rules
- Everyone will weigh in weekly on the same scale on the same day
- Percentage of body weight lost will be calculated. Contestant’s weight will be kept private, only “Teams” percentages lost will be posted.
- The first weigh in will be on Saturday January 21st @ 10:00am
- The final weigh in will be on Saturday April 21st @ 10:00am
- Contestants can join any time during the first 2 weeks, (but it will be harder to win).
- There is a $65 registration fee, which must be paid at the first weigh in. $5 from each registration will be donated to “Judy’s Crew”, $15 from each registration will pay for one month’s membership to Muscle House Gym
- There will be a penalty fee of $1 if you miss weighing in
- There will be a penalty fee of $1 if your weight stays the same
- There will be a penalty fee of $1 for each pound gained
- All monies owed to the pot must be paid during the time of the weigh in
- The challenge is open to anyone in our community. If you do not belong to Relay for Life, you may join a team or start one of your own!
All weigh in’s will be conducted on Thursdays @ 7pm at Muscle House Gym
1st Place: ½ the money that is in the pot
1st Place Team: ½ the money that is in the pot, money will be donated directly to Relay for Life
2nd Place: $100.00
3rd Place: Prize or Prizes from local vendors
Contact Ann Marie Lopez at email@example.com with any questions. Also visit Gilroy Relay on Facebook at facebook.com/gilroyrelay